Motor vehicle injury accidents in enterprises and preventive measures
although motor vehicles in enterprises only carry out transportation operations in factories and yards, if they do not understand the importance of safe driving and driving safety, they will cause vehicle injury accidents, which will not only affect the normal production of enterprises, It will also cause undue losses to enterprises and workers. Therefore, this chapter focuses on the analysis and research of the main causes, common accident forms and prevention of motor vehicle injury accidents in enterprises, so as to improve the safety awareness and skills of drivers and safety managers
I. types of motor vehicle accidents in enterprises
according to the statistics of casualty accidents in industrial and mining enterprises nationwide by relevant national departments, the largest number of fatal accidents are transportation accidents in enterprises, accounting for about 25% of all industrial accidents, of which, falling accidents account for 17.1% and falling accidents account for 8.7%
motor vehicle injury accidents in enterprises have certain regularity. First of all, vehicle injury accidents are related to time. The accidents from 7:00 to 15:30 every day are the most, accounting for 59% of all accidents. Secondly, it is related to the age of drivers, which generally occurs in the majority of people aged 18-40, of which 25% are aged 18-25 and 32.5% are aged 25-40. The injuries of various parts of people are different. Head injuries account for about 12.5%, arm injuries account for 23.49%, body injuries account for 19%, and leg and foot injuries account for 45.1%
classification of motor vehicle injury accidents in Enterprises:
1 According to the situation of vehicle accidents: collision, rolling, scraping, overturning, falling, explosion, fire, derailment and handling, falling during loading and unloading, object strike, etc
2. According to the roads in the plant area: there are traffic accidents such as intersections, curves, straight lines, ramps, railway crossings, narrow roads, warehouses, workshops, etc
3. According to the degree of injury: vehicle damage accident, minor injury accident, serious injury accident, fatal accident
II. Main causes of vehicle injury accidents
the causes of vehicle injury accidents are mainly related to the measurement of welding strength and peel strength of aluminum alloy, which is the material of the door, but it mainly involves three comprehensive factors: people (drivers, pedestrians, loaders), vehicles (motor vehicles and non motor vehicles), and road environment. Among the three, people are the most important. According to the analysis of relevant data, drivers are the main cause of accidents in thousands of cases; Negative direct accounts for more than 70% of the statistics
the statistical analysis of a large number of motor vehicle injury accidents in enterprises shows that the accidents mainly occur in the process of vehicle driving, loading and unloading operations, vehicle maintenance and non drivers. If you need to know more, you are welcome to call and consult driving. In terms of the proportion of various accidents, 44% of the accidents occurred in vehicle driving, 23% in vehicle loading and unloading operations, 7.9% in vehicle maintenance, 16.5% in non driver driving accidents, and 8.5% in other types of accidents. It is not difficult to find that the main causes of vehicle injury accidents are concentrated on the driver, and these accidents are caused by the driver's illegal operation, carelessness, operation technology and other wrong behaviors. In order to draw lessons and put an end to accidents, the main causes of motor vehicle accidents in the enterprise are introduced as follows:
1. Illegal driving
refers to the wrong operation behavior of the party involved in the accident due to ideological reasons, not driving according to the relevant regulations, disturbing the normal handling order in the enterprise, resulting in the accident. For example, vehicle injury accidents caused by drunk driving, fatigue driving, non driver driving, speeding, Lane contention, illegal overtaking, illegal loading and other reasons
refers to the party's failure to observe and judge the road situation in a timely and correct manner due to psychological or physiological reasons, such as irritability, mental distraction, psychological upset, physical discomfort, etc., which may lead to decreased attention, slow response, poor observation and observation, and untimely or improper measures in case of situations; Others judge the situation only by subjective imagination, or overestimate their own experience and technology, and are overconfident, resulting in operational errors and accidents. Its main manifestations are:
(1) when the vehicle starts, it does not look around carefully, nor does it whistle, and it relaxes its vigilance
(2) cattle talk, laugh, tease with others, and operate carelessly during driving and loading and unloading
(3) be eager to complete the task or try to save trouble
(4) you can't do it strictly according to the regulations during the operation, and you think there will be no problem
(5) risk recklessly without taking safety measures when driving in dangerous areas or working in narrow and dangerous places
(6) Huan is not serious, draws lessons from the distress and other accidents, is blindly optimistic, and has a fluke mentality
(7) driving to and from the same road section every day is easy to produce the idea of being familiar with the road; Lack of concentration during driving
(8) there are no full-time traffic management personnel and various signal signs in the plant area, and the self-discipline of drivers to comply with regulations is poor.
3. Poor vehicle condition
(1) vehicle safety devices such as steering, braking, horn and lighting; The rearview mirror and direction indicator are incomplete and effective.
(2) the speed regulation of battery car is out of control, resulting in "flying car"
(3) the locking mechanism of the dumper lifting device is not reliable
(4) the safety protection devices of crane, such as brakes, limiters, etc., are not reliable.
(5) the vehicle is not maintained and repaired in time and drives with "disease"
4. road environment
(1) poor road conditions. - In the factory roads and workshops, the passages in the warehouse are narrow and tortuous, with many twists and turns. In addition, a large number of items on both sides of the road occupy the road, making it difficult for vehicles to pass; Loading and unloading operations are limited. In this case, for example, the driver is not concentrated or does not observe the situation carefully; It is difficult to ensure driving safety
(2) poor vision. Due to the large number of buildings in the factory, the steady and rapid development can be achieved only by improving the product quality, especially the narrow channel between the workshop and the warehouse; And the intersection and curve are more frequent, which greatly limits the sight distance and field of vision of the driver when driving; In particular, there are many blind spots when observing both sides of the transverse road ahead, which objectively makes it difficult for drivers to observe and judge the situation; For sudden situations, they often cannot be found and judged in time, lack of sufficient buffer space, and untimely measures lead to accidents; Similarly, other passing vehicles and pedestrians often fail to take the initiative to avoid the tensile test because it is inconvenient to observe and master the dynamics of incoming vehicles in time, which has become the only means to test the mechanical properties of vehicles
(3) due to the changes of natural environment such as wind, snow, rain and fog, driving the vehicle under adverse weather conditions will affect the driver's line of sight, sight distance, vision and hearing, which often leads to untimely judgment. In addition, under natural conditions such as rain, snow and ice, the friction coefficient will decrease when braking, the braking distance will become longer, or there will be lateral slip, which are also the factors causing accidents
Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI